Going on an apartment viewing is a crucial step in finding the right place to call home. It is the opportunity to see what the apartment and community look like and ask questions related to the space and its features:
- How old is the building and have there been renovations?
- How is trash handled?
- How is mail delivery handled (large packages)?
- Can rent be paid online?
- Can you paint the apartment?
- Will a king size bed fit in the bedroom?
- Can you mount a TV to the wall?
- Can apartments be sublet?
- Talk about any online reviews that you have read.
- What (if any) utilities are included in rent?
- How are maintenance requests handled?
- If you have a car, ask about parking availability, security and monthly costs.
- What’s your pet policy?
- What is the guest policy?
- What would it take to break the lease?
WRITTEN BY – HOSTFULLY