You also represent that you are an individual and not a corporation.
Propcorner reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms applicable to such services. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE SHALL MEAN THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using any Website or Services you also represent that you have the legal authority as per applicable law (including but not limited to age requirement) to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and/or any other person you represent in connection with your use of the Site or Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use the Site or Services.
- THE SERVICE REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO USE
- Registration: To register for the Services, you may be required to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. In particular, as a parent or legal guardian, you acknowledge and assume sole responsibility to ensure that content which is meant for mature audiences (i.e, above the age of majority) is not accessed by children. Hence, you may not share your log in credentials with your children. You expressly agree to absolve the Company of any responsibility / liability in this regard.
- Facebook Connect: You may also register for the Services by using your Facebook username and password. If, however, you are under 18 years of age, you may log in to the Services using Facebook Connect and utilize the Services only under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Using Facebook Connect allows us to personalize and enhance your experience while using the Services, based on your personal information, profile, likes, and other relevant information. When you use this feature, you expressly consent to information about your activity on the Services (i.e. what you have read, what you have liked, ratings given by you, etc.) being continuously released and automatically posted on your Facebook account (which has been used to log in) and made available to your friends on Facebook. You may control the information being shared through Facebook Connect by changing your account / privacy settings. By registering through Facebook, you agree to the Terms stated herein and in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
- Subscription: Your subscription to the Services in a particular geographical territory shall be valid for that territory only and shall not automatically entitle you to access your account from a different geographical territory, unless specifically permitted by Propcorner.
- Geographic Limitation: The Site and/or the Services are controlled and offered by Propcorner from its facilities in the territory of India. It makes no representations that the Site or Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using the Site or Services from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site or Services may contain or provide links to content hosted on website located outside of India.
- Access to use: To access the Services, you will be asked to enter your individual user name and password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your account and Password;
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with the Company as users of the Site; or
- Access through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
If we reasonably believe that an account and password is being used / misused in any manner, Propcorner shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. It reserves the right to reject any user name selected by you and/or revoke your right to any previously selected user name and give such user name to any other person or entity in Propcorner’s sole discretion and without any liability to you. Furthermore, you shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Propcorner will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, however, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Propcorner or another party due to someone else using your account or password. If messages sent to an email address provided by you and associated with your account are returned as undeliverable or wrong address; Propcorner reserves the right to terminate your account immediately with or without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party.
- Availability: The availability of content through the Services may change from time to time. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND LIMITED LICENSE
- “Company Content” means Company proprietary content, including but not limited to, Company trademarks and logos made available through the Site and Services, excluding Third Party Content and User Submissions.
- “Third Party Content” You may be able to access, review, display or use third party services, resources, content or information via the Site or the Services.
- “User Submissions” means the text, data, graphics, images, photos, video or audiovisual content, hypertext links and any other content that Propcorner allows its users to uploads, posts, flips, compiles or otherwise provided to Propcorner via the Site and Services, as applicable.
- Ownership: The Site, Services and the content are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Propcorner and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services Content. Propcorner claims no ownership interest in any Third Party Content and expressly disclaims any liability concerning those materials.
- Limited License: Subject to your compliance with the Terms herein, Propcorner hereby grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Services for the personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. Content on the Site and/or the Services is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and/or the Services and the Content. These Terms do not authorize you to, and you may not, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, make available, create derivative works of or otherwise use or exploit any Third Party Content or User Submissions in violation of applicable copyright law. Any unauthorized use of the Contents or the Services will result in termination of the limited license granted by Propcorner and cancellation of your membership. Use of Site or the Services for any unauthorised purpose may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Propcorner does not promote, foster or condone the copying of Content, or any other infringing activity and the owners of Third Party Content or User Submissions may have the right to seek damages against you for any such violation.
- Interactions between Users: You are solely responsible for your interactions (including any disputes) with other users. You understand that Propcorner does not in any way screen it’s users. You are solely responsible for, and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Site and Services and disclosing personal information to other users. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate with the user offline or meet them in person. Your use of the Site, Services Content, and any other content made available through the Site or Services is at your sole risk and discretion, and Propcorner hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating thereto. Propcorner reserves the right to contact it’s users, in compliance with applicable law, in order to evaluate compliance with the rules and policies in this Terms You will cooperate fully with us to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity via the Services.By making available any User Submissions through the Site and Services, you hereby grant to Propcorner and its users a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, make available, communicate to the public and otherwise use and exploit such User Submissions through or by means of the Site and the Services and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world. Propcorner does not claim any ownership rights in any such User Submissions and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use any such User Submissions. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Propcorner shall not be liable for any Uses of your User Submissions by any third party that had access to your User Submissions during the period in which your User Submissions was available on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Propcorner reserves the right to not to publish, display the User Submissions or modify, amend or delete any User Submissions on the receipt of any complaint, that the User Submissions are infringing or in violation of any applicable laws. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all User Submissions that you make available through the Site or Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (a) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Submissions that you make available through the Site or Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Propcorner the rights in such User Submissions, as contemplated under these Terms; (b) neither the User Submissions nor your accessing, posting, submission or transmittal of the User Submissions or Propcorner’s use of the User Submissions (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Services or any other permitted use will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation; and (c) no payments of any kind shall be due to any third party, whether a copyright owner or an agent thereof, for any use made of the User Submissions (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Services.By using the Site or the Services, you acknowledge the sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Content, or User Submissions and Propcorner disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Content or User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that Propcorner: (a) is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such Third Party Content or User Submissions; (b) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to, reliance on or use of such Third Party Content or User Submissions; (c) does not undertake or assume any duty to monitor for inappropriate or unlawful content on third party websites or User Submissions; and (d) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Content from being accessed through the Site or the Services.
- ADVERTISING MATERIAL
Part of the Site or the Services may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to Propcorner by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Before relying on any advertising material, you should independently verify its relevance for your purpose, and should obtain appropriate professional advice. Propcorner shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser or any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or User Submissions which
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- contain misleading information regarding the origin of the Content; or
- otherwise contains objectionable content.
You understand and agree that Propcorner may, but is not obligated to, review the User Submissions and may delete or remove it (without notice) in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason or without assigning any reason.
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE
Propcorner reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services (including the Content and the devices through which the Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. You acknowledge that Propcorner may do so in its sole discretion. You also agree that Propcorner will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services, although if you are a paid subscriber and Propcorner suspends or discontinues the Services, Propcorner may, in its sole discretion, provide you with a credit, refund, discount or other form of consideration (for example, Propcorner may credit additional days of service to your account). However, if Propcorner terminates your account or suspends or discontinues your access to the Services due to your violation of these Terms, then you will not be eligible for any such credit, refund, discount or other consideration.